22 January 2011

Jeans

I try not to be negative in this blog but I have to present you with  One Thing I Hate:

I'm not particularly tall, about 5'11, and I've weighed within 3 pounds of 145 since graduating high school. I'm in an unusually healthy percentile for my age and weight.  So why is it that I can't find jeans that fit well and are long enough??
My waist is about a 28 but I always look for a 30 just because that way I can at least get a 32 length.  Even with that being the case my jeans are always super hiked up when I sit.  That's fine in any other kind of pant but not jeans.  I don't like sock being viewable in my jeans.  a 30/33 or 30/34 would be ideal and it's impossible to find unless I go to a more 'urban' store and buy a super baggy pair of pants with all sorts of ridiculous embroidered angels wings and pistols with studs around all the pockets.
Perhaps that'll be a good look for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it won't.

David said...

I'll consider that a challenge.