16 March 2011

Filthy Hour

This is how we do studio time:

Or rather it's how Katie and I do studio time. 

She brought in a cheap but tasty Cab Sav.  Very Smokey and very potent. 
I brought the Pop Tarts.  The book is The First Man. Camus' final work.  I got it specifically for the down time at the studio so I'm too soon in to give any impressions yet.  A lot of exposition as I've come to expect.  So far so good. 

Band #2 is finishing up our Spring session today at Ampreon Recorder in Beautiful Downtown Youngstown and I couldn't be more delighted with how the songs are coming out.   The as yet titled album is going to be matured.  A little less irreverent then what we may have done in the past but not without it's brash moments.  Some very adult themes as well.

I won't be in the studio today, well not that studio, because I'll be filling in on the Jackson Purdue Filthy hour which you can listen to at Golden String Radio.org at 5PM EST.  Or tune in now if you like.  
They do excellent work over at Golden String with and for their adult clients with disabilities who spin their favorite tunes up until 3PM EST.  It's really a beautiful thing.
Check back because Practices In Alchemy will have it's official webcast there in the near future.  Check out my personal page (which is currently void of any information).

No comments: