29 July 2011

7005!

You know that sweet-ass new position I was so excited about getting last month at work?  Yea, that's the very same one that's being dissolved as of Monday.

When being recruited, I asked specifically if this wasn't a fly-by -night position, because in my place of work specialized teams come and go.  I was assured that the job was here to stay (and to his credit this team had been around for a couple of years already).  So I can't help but to feel a bit bushwaggled.  It's not the worst case scenario, though.  I still keep my sweet schedule but I'm thrown back into the tedium, which I'm not sure whether it's a blessing or a curse considering my 10+ hour days.

I'm determined not to think of it this weekend, however, because I'm on my way to pick up a metric sh*t-ton of cookies from Jimmy's on Belmont and pick up my tux (and it better damn fit right since this is my first opportunity to try it on).  Then I'll be driving about an hour up to Aurora, Ohio for a huge party/wedding weekend in a swank inn. Right now I'm over-packing and desperately searching for a black belt.  Looks like I'm going to have to buy another. The work week will come sooner than expected but if I act as if it doesn't exist then I may just get to enjoy myself for a couple days.

Besides that everything else is on the up & up.  Bitches be crazy.  Frisbees be flyin'.  Another day in the life.


One interesting tidbit that I looked into recently was my text messaging usage. Incoming/Outgoing for
April: 5855
May:  5665
June:  7005

Where the hell do I find the time?

No comments: