15 October 2010

Paisley Descartes

So there's this guy.  His name is officially Paisley Descartes.  And barring anything unforeseen he is mine:
Paisley and Bethany
I woke up Wednesday and saw him lounging in my neighbors yard just as peaceful as he wanted to be.  No collar.  No worries.  Just soaking up the sun.  I spoke with said neighbor and she had no idea where he'd come from.
He'd been on my mind that entire day at work.  I have an ideal fenced in yard that was meant for a dog or other small animal.  All summer I was planning on building a small goat house so I could have a goat come next spring.  That never happened.
When I'd gotten home from work he was nowhere to be found.  Luckily while writing up my Things I'm Consuming entry I heard barking from outside.  Low and behold it was Paisley and some other neighborhood stray that continued to bark.  Paisley has been with me since.


  • He is the most handsome dog in history
  • He has huge nuts that will be cut off soon (but lets keep that between us)
  • He hardly barks which is awesome
  • He still has his dew claws
  • He is probably 5 to 10 months old (so I hear)
  • He is a Pitbull/mutt mix
  • He has huge nuts
  • His favorite character on The Wire is Brother Mouzone


He just got his first bath today (thanks to Lauren and Sarah) and finally made it indoors.  Thusly, he's met Bethany and the two posed for the above photograph.  He's been blowing the illest dog farts  all night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd prefer a goat. Just sayin.

CMCCRAY said...

DW YOU A SILLY DUDE BRO!!!